International drivers license

Today we went to AAA and got our international drivers license! In order to get from Denmark to our apartment in Carpi we have to fly from copenhagen to bologna . Then from there we are going to rent a car and go down to Viterbo for our friend Nico’s wedding. This is where we will need the international drivers license. You don’t need a AAA membership to do it either and they will take the photos there too.

12.00 for the photo
15.00 for the license

European drivers watch out… Here come the Maules!!




Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s